Intellectual Property Policy
Last modified: April 11, 2017
Ventizo Internetbureau B.V. (hereafter called “Ventizo”) respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Ventizo has no responsibility for content on other websites that you may find or access when using Ventizo’s products or services. Material available on or through other websites may be protected by copyright and the intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries. The terms of service of those websites, and not the Ventizo Terms of Service, govern your use of that material.
It is Ventizo’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Ventizo and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Ventizo’s Agent for Notice with the following information in English (your ‘Notice’):
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, ‘trademark’).
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Ventizo site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which Ventizo has disabled access.
By email: Customer Care Group